Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh, NO!!!

Well well well, I'm gonna start coll i'm gonna start coll!!WOOHOOO. . . so HAPPY!!!hahaha. . . well i got some bee sting last week. . . not pain but reli reli disgusting lar!!YUCKS. . . hahahah. . . it makes me UGLY. . n scar.
stupid bee. . I missed Cheer 2006 becoz of stupid bee!! I was planning to go with one of my fren, go there support the Dynamitez, Cyrens n Vulcanz. . . but some how I found out that Dynamitez manage to get 2nd only!!Titans won!!hmm. . . congratz anyways. . .

Brazil LOST!!OMG!!!that's the BIGGEST n MOST dissapointing thing lar!!seriously!! If they lose with playing well nvm u knw, but some how they play like 'SHIT'. . .damn not Brazil lar!!haihz. . .this needs improvements!!WAY big improvements!!hahaha...England lost but I felt reli happy with their ten man performance!!reli well defended!!I wish Portugal will not go through finals man!!seriously!!Eventhough i was wishing England to lose but I think France will meet Germany in the Final lar!hahahaha...=)who agree???

Finally my house is PEACEFUL again!!!no need to stay at home n JAGA workers!!hahaha.So COOL!!!!=)my house is so WHITE now!!!hahahah...gate white door white grill white wall white!!hahahah...

Ytd I went to summit to watch Fast n Furious!WOO...jam PACK man outside summit!!!damn jam n LOT'S of ppl!!hahahah...anyways, the movie was NICE!!love the cars man!!Love the CHICKS even more!!ahahaha... DAMN!!!=)

Today woke up early, dad asked me to go office to help!!haih, so TIRING larr. . .wanna zzz. . . .
K lar, that's all for now lar, cos i'm typing this from the office. . . so better get back to work alrite...ciaoz!!adios!!)

-kimhan-

No comments: