Monday, July 31, 2006

Exhausted, stress, tired . . .

Hey all, finally I hav a little time to talk a little more though!
Let me start by saying that the karate competition is over, is kinda counted as a success eventhough there's like a little mistakes the organizing commitee done! I'm the Vice Chairperson, so I really want to say thanks to ALL the people involve! Winners, congrats, Loser, dun be sad, try again!rite? As i said, failure is jus the start of success!!hahaha. . . I dun think i'm a good referee though becos i dun hav interess in it! I prefer being coach OR fighter! National compe coming up in December, so i have to get back my form now or not i will not retain my title!It's hard to retain it u see!=)so a lot of effort must be taken in order to win!! My form is not consistent, so i'm affraid!=

Going on to college, WOW, so much things to be done!!Economics Presentation again this coming wednesday, havn't prepare much yet BUT already finished the slides! HOPEFULLY it's going well!!=) This thursday English Quiz!!haihz, then next tuesday Maths exam, wednesday Economics exam!!argh!!!have to start studying now!!kekeke. . .
well, i am a member of CIMP student council!!so every tuesday got meeting!!hahaha..discuss futher plans for CIMP students!!sad for not getting any post, but happy bcos i'm part of it!!hahah . . .

well, last week had been my hectic n tiring week!!i was SO exhausted till i can't sit for 5 minutes!!i will jus doze off!!but now i 'recovered', feeling better, but still many things to do!!!lol . . .LIFE GOES ON!!!=)
neways, that's all for me to update u guys!!so, catch ya'll later ya!!
ciaoz

-kimhan-

No comments: