Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"Holiday"

My so-called 'holiday' is going to end soon!! Next week my coll starts already, I can't wait though!!Reli excited!!hahaha . . . .

It's been the second week since I stay at home EVERYDAY to 'jaga' the house! Those workers is driving ppl NUTS man! Sometimes they come early sometimes they dont, Sometimes they come with two ppl , sometimes ONE!! Then worse of ALL THEY DIDN'T TURN UP AT ALL!! I wasted my WHOLE day jus to wait for them, afraid that they would come LATE, but they r smarter THAN me n DIDN'T COME at all, PISSED me off larr!! lol . . .I'm have like NOTHING to do lor everyday jus sitting down watch tv, computer, online, sleep, looking outside for them . . . HAIHZ. . . n btw, they PAINT DAMN LONG lor, 1st time I see ppl paint takes so LONG!!=

Forgetting that, comes to WORLD CUP!! Last 8 team!! Not wat I expected but rather exciting games. . .
I was expecting Spain, Brazil, France, Germany, England, Netherland, Argentina and Italy thorugh to the Quaters n didn't meet each other during second round. . . It would have been MUCH MORE exciting to see all these team battle!!hahaha. . . but NOW, Brazil going to have THEIR REVENGE of 1988 WORLD CUP FINALS againts FRANCE!! Ole Ole BRAZIL!!! . . . I dunno WHY I'm so EXCITED also!!hahaha. . . I bet with few frens, but didn't bet money, BET PUNCHES!! Loser kena PUNCH according to GOALS!!hahaha. . .

These few days listening to DANCE n TRANCE song. . . kinda like them a little lol. . . Some is superly active but some is a little emoing. . . hahaha. . . ok lar, I got to go now, deciding either go to FUTSAL with fren or go BODY COMBAT class. . . Cya soon . . .

-kimhan-

No comments: