Thursday, July 27, 2006

Done, but gone. . .

hey ppl, how r u feelin?hmm, well, done my speech, wat a relief, but when i was giving it, i was so NERVOUS!!!RELI!! I forgotten my speech half way, n all i do was like standing there like a fool for 5 seconds, n i continued by saying thank u!!!damn sad case rite?Fortunately it was over, unfortunately, with my frens votes, i can't win!!!well, nvm, at least i'm the member of student council now!!next sem i will gonna get a post no matter wat!!hahah . . . Failure marks' the start of the success!!LOL, dunno wat am i crapping lar!!

My English FIRST assignment was done!!me n my group members, did really wel!!proud with our drama!!second assignment due tmr!!a poem!!well, i finished that too!!jus need to deco it!!hahah. . . My econ assignment due NEXT week!!PRESENTATION again!!damn!!!i hate to find information!!haihz!!hahahah. . .

tonite got karate class agaiN!!well, i'm the senior, so have to go n train lar !!!not yet old!!so do wat i still can though!!hahaha..rite?

that's all la i guess. . . c u all in a bit ya!!ciaoz!!
=)
-kimhan-

No comments: