Thursday, July 20, 2006

TIRED, Bad LUCK!!!

Well, let's see what i have to say!!PLENTY!!!hahaha, but i'm too tired to say all in detail u see!!!lets see where should i start alrite?i try my best!!

One week of things to say huH!!hahah, saturday, practise to become karate ref for the coming tournament . . .which is not long for now!!then train a little karate!!hmm...getting old lar me!!slower movement!!haihz!!sad larr realizing ownself getting old!!hahaha. . . .

Sunday jus normal, Monday College again, but there's ntg much to talk bout u see!!or u can say i'm too lazy KUA!!hahaha. . . tuesday?same thing, wednesday??erm, same thing also lar...BUT additional, PREPARING for PRESENTATION!!hahaha...first assign!!damn nervous!!

Thursday is presentation day, i have to present Economic Goals with my other two mates!!n we are in the FIRST group!!haihz..nervous like S**t!!hahaha...well, glad that its over rite, but then got lot's to improve i guess!!i reli dun feel that the topic is what i reli can present myself!!well, it's the first time i guess!!!hahaha. . . after class, GUESS WHAT??MY CAR IS NOT THERE!!!!!!!

SCARY rite????lol. . . . well, my car was TOWED!!damn shitty rite??reli, i park at a place where MANY ppl park, n my car is TOWED!!!have to pay RM 140 for it!!no money di man!!seriously!!f f f f . . . .i have no where else to park except 100 meters from the skool gate!!so i walk lar!!when i realise my car was not there, i was so nervous, walking here n there, findin for my car!!so tired!!hahah. . .later my mum fetch me go n redeem my car!!damn malang lar!!now i'm going to skool 2 hrs earlier man!!seriously!!it SUXs when there's no parking!!hmm. . .

later nite, i went back to coll to have some orientation bash thingy!!it's kinda fun!!small group of ppl playing some games!!fun fun fun!!hahaha. . . knwing some new ppl!!it's kinda nice. . .starts at 6 ends at 9.30. . . well, now havn't do my Maths hw yet!!plan to do it tmr lar actually!!too tired today!!can't reli open my eyes now!!forgive me ya!!hahah. . . .

Tmr got karate at nite somemore!!Nite training!!haih. . . tiring larr!!eesh!!!but i can't wait for the dinner on sunday!!hahaha...hopefully can meet some chicks though!!Lol=)

neways,catch up with y'all later alrite? ciaoz!

-kimhan-

No comments: