Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oh God . . .

Oh damn, I can't keep this long u see!!

let's start by saying the karate competition is near!!me n my crew will be getting busy organizing it!!damn!!tired lar me!!reli tired!!today got meeting somemore, need to draw lot's now!!draw charts!!well, hopefully all goes well!!

College was normal!!go class study, jotting down notes n go home!!do hw!!!YTD, i have a quiz on Maths, well today i got the result!!damn i get 18 only!!i not happy with it!!is the answer's mistake!!I did mistakes writing the answers, others??was good!!haihz..sad!!18/20!!damn sux rite?lol. . .well 1st time only!!!might get lower next time but touch wood!!!lol. . .i have done my presentation as well last week!!got the results ytd, i think it was 68%!!loads more to improve lar!!today econs teacher gave another assignment!!haihz. . .sad lar!!OMG!!!

TOMORROW!!!!omg, tmr is my Nomination daY!!have to give speech in front of 600 people tmr!!omg!!i have to get vote!!seriously!!i'm going for a fight againts those sem 2 students!! I'm going to try getting vice president post!!hahaha. . .well wish me luck!!!!reli!btw, this is for CIMP student council!!hahah. . .finger crossed!!my oh my, shiverring BADLY here!!argh!!help!!hahaha. . .to ppl is cimp!!please vote for me!!others?pray for me alrite??/

I think that's all for now, dun wanna keep it long!!i reli stress out now!!!haihz. . .
ciaoz!!

-kimhan-

No comments: