Friday, July 14, 2006

College Life

Well well well, college life begins with reclusive me, now being a frendly 'neighbour' to everyone!!lol, enjoyed my 1st week of college though!! I have been meeting my old frens, damn i miss them!!hahah. . . ntg changed between us!!hahah. . . besides they getting smarter n me starting to learn!!lol . . . rust edi lar me rite?so long didn't study!!hahaha. . .

Well i took up Econs, Maths n English!! Econs was hard at the beginning but I'm starting to understand it bit by bit!!hahah . . . Maths class is boring everyday!! . . but more to come!! ENGLISH SUX man!!seriously!!I was put into highest english class which is literacy class!! I'm expecting that I would stay there because my english is not that bad after all!!Once I get to know the people inside that class, pressure is piling up on me!!Their english is SUPERB!!!hahah...Accent all came out from their mouth!!hahah. . . the teacher also putting so MUCH pressure by saying so much things . . .but i dunno anything!!hahaha... damn sux rite? He ask us to do the SAME essay for three times!!dunno why!!

But i changed class!!hahah. . .cannot take the so-called pressure!! i change to a lower level english class!!hopefully this class will prepare me for that HIGH class english next sem!!hahaha. . . My time table is the same from Monday to Thursday but Friday is shorter time. . . Classes finishes earlier!!

Today DBSK is singing in Putra stadium!hahah, didn't go cos not HARDcore fan of them!!jus like few songs!!erm, Tmr SUBANG JAYA CF RALLY!!hahaha..but i'm not going!!busy lar . . so much assignments/homeworks!!hahaha. . .nite is the concert, will try to go . . .but i'm going to my karate too!!hahaha...so dunno got enuf time or not lor. . . hahah. . .

Next week Jubli Perak, my high skool 25th anniversary!!hahaha. . . MIGHT go. . .but see how lar!!hahaha..want to go. . . so near my house somemore!!hahah . . but monday i got class!!dowan to be tired on monday!!=)

k lar that's all for my update now!!ciaoz!!

-kimhan-

No comments: