Tuesday, July 11, 2006

CooL

LOL, There, updating my blog now!!hahaha...

Start college!!was nice, make new frens. . .
I took Economics, Mathematics of Data management n english!! Time table is 10.55-12.15, 1.35-2.55, 2.55-4.15 . . .timetable might change anyways. . .lol..
First two days in class was kinda relax mode!!introduce ourselves n get to knw wat is the course all about!!well, since my class is 10.55, i alwiz leave house at 10.30, whichs makes me no PARKING available, I have to park MILES awaY!!!sad sad. . .

ntg much to talk bout me lar these days, ntg much have been happening besides, taking picture for student id. . .hahahah. . .SYUC is a BIG college which contains A LOT of ppl!!Hahaha..n lot's of chicks i guess!Whenever my break, i sit down do my hw, i jus look around, enjoying my view!!hahaha...how cool is that!!

This week is SUBANG CF RALLY!! I HOPE i can go!!hahaha...well, see how things goes rite?

k lar, that's all for today!! peace out!!ciaoz

-kimhan-

No comments: