Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sunway College

WOW, what a day in college man. My waiting time are FINALLY over. . . Today was my orientation n it's so BORING n TIRING!!OMG!!hahahah. . .

I went to coll at 8.45 becos its starting at 9 am. I parked outside coll becoz I didn't drive any 'luxuries' car instead my 'porche' which I name it KANCIL!!hahaha. . . Malu lar. . . but dun play play wit me ok!!my manual skill is like POWERPACK lar ok!!hahahah. . . .Continuing, I went in to my class which is room 214, I saw everyone was like sitting down quietly n reading some rule books. . . this class contains around 25 students I guess. . . tis is jus my orientation class, which contains only ppl whose name starts with N - P . . .

After that around ten, went to the MPH (multi-purpose hall) for the orientation lar rite. . .so MANY ppl. . .especially foreigners. . .Wooow. . . lot's of Indons there too!!cool. . . after a LONG talk, makan time!!went mamak stall with two other frens n jus MAKAN lar watever can fill stomach. . .

1.15pm have to be back in class for placement test! ESSAY!!The title was 'Should a student have part time job', which i think a student SHOULD! hahahah. . .after writing I got my timetable n then the REAL class starts on MONDAY!!WOOHOO. . .

Saw few of my frens after that, then talk to one of my ex-primary skool mates. . . so long nvr see her, get so pretty edi!!SLURPS** lol...TMR another day, so-called orientation, then must take my second placement test!!ahahah, comprehension!!hahaha. . .

OK, let's get in to WORLD CUP!!hahaha....ITALY n FRANCE!! WHO WILL WIN!!! ITALY ITALY ITALY!!! I loveeeee their pizzas. . . France France France. . . FRENCH BREAD yummy!!hahaha. . . k lar, i'm supporting Italy myselfs cos France beat Brazil!!which is not a HAPPY THING rite. . .hahaha...

k lar, I think THAT'S all for now, keep u update soon ya!!see ya!!ciaoz. . .

-kimhan-

No comments: