Sunday, August 06, 2006

Long Week . . .

let's start from beginning of the week, Nothing much happen after the compe, jus miss my frens!!erm, my english quiz from tuesday delayed/postphone to thursday, easy fast test, but i scare i do mistakes u see!=)i'm a careless person!! Neways, Tuesday in Student Council meeting, i THOUGHT it was a 1 hour meeting, but SOMEHOW, it went up to 2 HOURS!!!it started at 4.30 pm. . . But we PLANNED lot's of activities for the STUDENTS. . .WOOHOOO. . .long list u knw!!but so much to do!!!

Wednesday was my presentation!!my group, i CAN'T say we did WELL!!but i CAN'T say we did good too!!i dun understand my topic well, so our group used only 10 minutes!!NOT what we expected!!!haihz, but our group got 73% over 100%, so, it's a good thing, but much to improve in!!=)Well, ntg much been happening in the weekdays, alwiz the same schedule!! EXAM coming!!lol. . . DAMN!!!!

Friday after class went PYRAMID with one of my fren, he SAID he wanted to buy laptop bag. . .but after a hour there, we DECIDED to go back!!hahaha. . . he say he will buy in another place another time!!well, waste my time...eesh eesh. . . HAHAHA> . .i went home, quick change, then went back college for volleyball!!First meeting for volleyball, well, not many people!!dissapointed!! I thought there will be a lot of people and CHICKS!!hahah . . somehow only 8 people turn up!!!Well, not being aragon, but i think most of them not good in playing volleyball, so it's a bit boring for me!!HAHAHA. . . I played for an hour plus, then I went to my high skool continue playing volleyball!!MUCH MORE FUN there!!hahaha. . . I can't wait for football to start!!!hahaha. . .

Saturday was a little slow going day, was planning to study, but some how lazyness strikes me!!hahah. . . did a few question for Maths, then spend time watching tv . . . Karate in evening, SHE never come, so cannot see her!!hahaha. . .misses a lots. . . dun ask who is she alrite?LOL. . .PRIVACY! . . . At nite I went to my cell leader house, he held a party there, a HUGE GATHERING for all the youth. . .so many ppl went, FOOD??not reli well cooked!! but hungry?WHO CARES. . . lol . . . Went to play pool with some frens after that, I WON three times lost one!! . . cannot imagine huh!!lol . . .well, jus for fun!!I dun often go to all this place . . . play foosball after that!!well, i'm noob!!still learning how to HIT the BALL!!!lol . . .

OK lar, now i have to get change to go to CHURCH!!!Long time didn't attend church edi!!ahahah. . .gtg now!!ciaoz!!
*misses*

-kimhan-

No comments: