Monday, August 11, 2008

Weee~

Hmmm, at this hour, what am I doing again? Lol. . . . A little randomness. . .heee. . .

Well, I had been cracking my head for the IMC assignment, now I really do not know how to continue, as I have nutz idea anymore. I think I'll leave it aside though. . . . .hehehehe. . Will be carrying on to try to do my Trade finance tut work. . . After that will start my IFM assignment. . .

Well You all must be wondering I'm crazy, rather do hw than sleep . .lol . .YEA i'm crazy!! Cos i CAN'T SLEEP. . .heeee. . . .

It's been a very moody, sad day for me today. Everything just don't go right. . . I do not know how to deal with it anymore. I rather keeping myself busy than thinking of it. I'm tired, I'm reli tired. What do I deserve more? I'm not asking extra. . .Simple will do . . It's hard for me to cope. . .I'm panicking, I'm lost. . . How how HOW???Eesh . . . .

hmmm. . . now heading back under the light and continue the hard work . . :)

I miss . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ttyl!

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: