Sunday, August 31, 2008

New . . . .

hmmm . . . Today, and probably few more hours time, it's gonna be September di. I already planned for my September socalled 'resolution'. I'm gonna work hard and catch up all my work man . . studies lar mainly of cos!!. . .damn i am so way bak . .

Today I cleared my table, trying to wipe the inches thick of dust-ball around. . .damn sneezing again . . lol . . it takes me hours to figure how should i arrange my table man. . lol . .yet i had not done arranging my closet and cupboard. . .Not gonna do so soon, but closet i'll. . . PLannin to buy new one tho!!heee. . .

MonashBall was ytd!!woohoo . It was kinda fun for me, as the food was alright as well as the performance. I dun see much performances because i was busy walking around, hanging around with frens, doing my security work (as that's my job for going there), taking pictures and chat chat chat. . lol . .after that went MOS. . WOOHOO. .it's PACKED man . .damn!! there's like TONNES of people. . . lining up!! but with Monash already booked, we had our priorities!! Security team went in and enjoy drinking with the rest of Monashians!! loL . . DAmn cool man . . lol . . Went home reach home around 5 plus. Cos i drank a little too much, thats why unable to drive back so soon . . lol . . luckily not drunk!!lol . .

Well, at least the first stage of assignments and test were over. . .a little disappointed, but what could be done? That' is why i need to bucked up starting from september!! U will now see the nerdy Kimhan HOPEFULLY hahahah. . .

That's all for now larr. .nothing much tho . . . .will update more detailed next!!
ciaoz

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: