Monday, August 18, 2008

Rain . . . . . bow. . . .

It's raining now, it's 940am as I'm at home because class is cancelled. . .

I wonder, when will the rain stop. . . The rain represents dull, sad, moody, sleepy day. . . but without the rain, plants will not grow, flower will not be pretty, land will be dry, people will be craving for water and etc. . . So be happy when there's rain because it might not be good at the outlook, but there's a reasons behind everything. . . . After the rain, sun will shine, rainbow will be bright wil pretty colours, people will be refreshing, work will start, day has come. . . . .

Isn't this best represents life? When a person is facing troubles, obstacle, it's just like the rain as people could not do much during rain outside. But in this obstacles, troubles, moody, sad or whatever, it's part of the life. . . Sun comes out after rain, shows that there is always a brighter day some how. Rainbow comes out which shows that many things could be done for a better life after the rain. By making it meaningful, this rain, currently, makes me think back a lot of issues including current wan. . . But what possibly could I been doing? I wonder. . .

I hope there will be a brighter day soon. . . Life moves on every minutes every seconds. . .As I wish there will be a rainbow for you and for me. . . . I MISS YOU!!!!

Anyways, assignment duing soon di . . OMG, I'm so like LOST?? Well, Trade Finance mid-term test is next week, and IFM assignment due next week too!! Same day which is coming Monday. My goodness. . . . Then this week is Marketing Research assignment due. . damn damn . . I dun even know much to do . . I'll try tho . . heee. . . .

This weekend I'll be working in Pyramid. . Yes, Work AGAIN. . LOl. . .Clarks warehouse sale just finish as it was a fun job to take altho there are so many things to be done. . damn, the crowd in the sale was INSANE!!! Pushing and all. . .LOL . . Well, its over tho!!heee. . . . This week will be working in Pyramid for Daily Fresh, as there will be an event there. Some competition thing, so I'll be there to help out. . . heee. . .$$$$$. . .I NEED MORE!!! lol . . .

Yeah, I think that's all for now. . . Will update more in coming time =)
*am waiting for you every moment, waiting for your msg every time, as I miss U deeply. . . *
Ciaoz. . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: