Monday, August 25, 2008

weee. . .back . .

Hey people, LOL well, it's been kinda emo post for the last almost WHOLE month. . .I decided to go up di . . hee smile smile. . . GOing to be hyper and lame from now on.!!lol . .

Well, for the past post, let's just take it as something that came over to my life. It's been into my life ok? and Its part of my life. . . The most important thing is that I move on with my life. . rite?

For the past few days I'm kinda busy. . working only. . . lol fun working with new people and friends. . lol . . And i found out so many funny and new things like helium gasses, people's weird name, cheering and etc etc. . lol . .so fun lar. . .hope could work with the same atmosphere wei . .can laugh non-stop . .rite Ice Kimo CREW? lol . . . Sejuk SEJUK!!!lol . . .
People involve is like 20 plus people. . i mean those who helped out back stage, registration, phamplets, cheering and etc. . lol . . Well, overall it was FUN!!!! hahah. . .

Oh yeah, Did anyone went into a bar sit down almost one hour without ordering anything and walk out??? LOL!!! People like me, Michelle, Andrew, Elaine, Adam, Melissa, Angie, Navin and Niven did. . lol . .FUNNY man, went into republic, planning to chill. . .after one hour didn't order, end up in MAMAK!!!lol . . .Shisha. . lol . .

Make new friends, fun knowing them. . .hope to see them soon . . heee. . .smile smileee=)) so happy lar me. . .lol . . Learn new words and sentence somemore. . . 10,000, is BELONG TO YOUUUUUU. . . lol . . .

well I was in rush after work. Must finish my IFM assignment. . lol nvr even started yet. . . went home striaght head to comp to finish my assignment. . .total of 7 hours finishing 12 pages. . damn cool rite? . . lol then i kinda screw up my test lar actually cos i didn't read anything. . .

Things around me had been a mixing like ABC. . . There's ups on the right, there's down on the left, there's smile on my back and there's cry in front of me. . .there's bright above, and there's dark below. . .it's kinda random. . Wat i'm trying to say is, it's been EVERYTHING around me. . .heee. . .

Well, this post is kinda not organize larr, because too hyper. .telling Mich some lame jokes and chatting with other frens when i NEED to do my presentation . . lol . .

K lar tat's all for now. .See ya all soon alrite?? Hugs. . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: