Thursday, August 07, 2008

Learned . . .

From my last post, U can see that I talk a little about the drama series I watch. . . Well, from that, I realise something tat a life might face . . .

Life is Precious.

As time passes,

It will never turn back.

You only live once ONCE.

Cherish life with all.

Be it good, or bad,

Make life the priority.

We never know what will happen,

Even for the very next second you are living.

Who will be able to know?

Loves need sacrifice.

Be it positive or negative.

As long as you do not betray.

Make the love meaningful.

Not make it worse by having affair.

Once know there is,

It will never be glued together again.

Truth always hurt,

But it always the best way to gain.

So choose.

....

Well this post suppose to be up few days ago, but due to my stupid internet connection, I can't even log in. . .heee. . . so i had forgotten half of my 'inspiration' and words to put it into this blog. . .

anyways that's all for now, try and grab the drama and watch. It is a 40 epi drama!! =)

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: