Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thought of Nothing. . . .

I'm in the library yet again, I should be in the class right now, but I'm not, cause I do not feel like going. This is a little something from my small little heart, wondering. . . . .

I have the slightless idea what is going on with me nowadays. It's been a week plus for now. My mind just playing games with me. I had difficulties. I thought and think and wonder, I really do not know how to deal with it. Sometimes I just want to give up everything, fly to somewhere else, and just relax for one second of my thought.

I had been thinking a lot. I really hope that things will go well. Whenever I see other people, other couples, I see them smiling and whispering to each other. I felt so happy for them as they could live happily just like that. I'm so jealous. I know, exterior it might be very close and friendly or so, but inside there's story behind it. I totally understand, but what I see is, there's something for them to bring them through their relationship. They are walking on a journey TOGETHER. I really envy them. Who should I share my journey with? Who will walk with me?

I have many best and close friends. I really cherish them a lot. I have many other friends that had been and still in my life. I will not forget them, no matter how long how far they are. But this, you are SO close to me, I nearly held your hand and ask for a given chance and forgiveness. I nearly want to hug you because I miss you so much. I nearly look into your eys and cry for joy because you are standing infront of me. I nearly want to bring you away somewhere only two of us, that I could tell you that three big words. . . . But what's the result? I didn't.

This is because I do not know and clear of what was going on. Things changes drastically. I really want to know what is in your thought. I miss you every moment I can. I care every moment I can. But I realise, it's drifting apart. Every day, every hour, every minute, every second, I wish you are beside me. Looking at me with that little bright smile of yours, giving me the look of you are belonging to me, I will be satisfy. Giving me the chance to walk with you in the journey of life. Letting me share with you times of ups and downs. Could I? I really have no idea what else I can do. Your thoughts, just hard to predict. I wish I COULD!!and I really want to!!

It's enough for this post, I have much to say, but my words are due. My time is limited as I have my studies to worry about. I do not know whether you read my post or not, it's not my decision to make. I hope you could read and hopefully you understand it one day. I hope everything will change to a better chapter for me.

Well that's all for now people. A little emo, but yeah, readers, enjoy my deep thoughts.

Ciaoz I MISS YOU!!

*heartz*

'.'

-kimhan-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, i suppose everyone at some stage of life will have the same thoughts as you are having. It's a process. AND it's normal... It really depends on whether you really need one relationship. JUTS remember not to look for one relationship JUST because you want one and you think you're missing out while others around you are having one.

Being in a relationship is a COMMITMENT. you're entering into a relationship that could or could not be lasting. You just have to be ready when it comes.

I know i'm not suppose to be here nagging and giving advice like a mom. BUT, this is blog anyways. Just some rantings after reading your blog... Cheers!

KimHan said...

wow, thanks anonymous... didn't know anyone DID actually leave a comment for me. . . all these while people jus leave at my chatter box, a short wan, asking me cheer up and so. . .but thanks. ABIG thank you!! =)