Sunday, August 10, 2008

Down and Under. . . .

WARNING: Most might not understand the purpose of this, Please be patient. :)

How should I start. After reading, After reasoning it out, After deep thinking, After waiting. . . What was ALL that ABOUT?

I guess I never be as good, as correct, as perfect. Whatever I done, or whatever I did not do, it seems ok at the start, but it turn out bad to worse later on. I do not know how to deal with it. I really do not know. I am not expecting a apology, or a thank you, or anything but expecting things will be better. I know I'm no good in words, so that is why I do not know how to say much but the same thing. Everyone has the past. I have my bitter past. I always look for a brighter day. Maybe you are right. Maybe I'm just stupid enough to think more. It is always hard for me to type posts like these. Most of the time, I really do not know what do I want to say more but just putting my heart there and let everyone see once and for all.

I'm not blaming, I'm not sulking, I'm not angry. I'm just filled with regrets, disappointment, sadness and I do not know what else. Argh. I really do not know how to say on. My fingers are trembling. My heart is just, sinking. By reading the words, the messages, the sentences typed in blog or sms, how could I ever bring myself up? Reading it makes me even sad. I know I do not understand sometimes, Maybe my words hurt sometimes I'm sorry. But I TOO have feelings. Things you do, how you dealing with it, how you telling it expressing it to me, how you typed it, how could I ever forget? Why am I reacting such? Maybe because. . . . .

Because I CARE . . . .

endz~

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: