Monday, August 11, 2008

......

I'm in the library now, trying to do my assignment as I'm waiting for my class to come. . . . ..

Well, I'm wondering, is 'it' the one? Will I succeed? Everytime I just don't wanna think about it, but it just makes me more curious everytime. I'm wondering and wondering. . . How should I deal with it? What should I do? How can I do? and when is the RIGHT time?? My feeling jus ups and downs, I really lost in mid air, do not know which direction should I go. I can't get hold of myself. I always hope for the better. I always wants it better. I want to improve. . . I hope I can. . .but what can I do. . .there's no result. . .no ntg. . . .what's the thought?????

hmmm. . . . I miss the time. . . I miss 'it' . . . I miss u!!

Well, i dun wanna say more, i'm going to continue my work . . . .TTYL again ya!! :)

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: