Friday, October 03, 2008

ABBA Collection!!

Woot woot. . . Mamma Mia is a good show, at least for me it is. Because its so. . . how to say ar, cheerful? Happy? Melodi-ish? Lolz, Lolz. . . I knew how to sing half of their songs in the cinema when watching man. Lolz. .
These are the popular songs!!

Mamma Mia



I Have A Dream



Take A Chance On Me



Dancing Queen



Money Money Money



Super Trouper



Knowing Me Knowing You



Gimme Gimme Gimme



Chiquitita



Lay All Your Love On Me



S.O.S



Honey Honey



12 songs here. ABBA has TOO many songs. . lolz. . . But these are the songs that are more well-known, at least to me, and I like. Lolz. Go download the songs and hear!! woot woot.

Oh well, I'm stoning at home. . . Should BE doing assignment or even study for FINALS!! but look wat Am I doing wei. . . Lolz.

O well, that's all for now. Ciaoz!! :]

'.'


-kimhan-

No comments: