Wednesday, October 08, 2008

FiNaLLy?

Finally the MRM is done. Although Jo is editing it now. BUT ITS DONE finally. Been in library the whole day though. Credits to Sue and Jo. AS well as Allen. =)

Anyways I'm still in library writing this post. The rest is taking their break and rest in the cafe. I'm sitting here wondering again? Izit suppose to be like this?

I reli reli felt. . . I dunno how to say lar. . . . F'up?

feel damn shitty lar. . . U, U and U?? haihs. I do understand it anymore. . . I reli dunno. . .
I felt like I'm totally nothing. NOTHING?!
I hav done my part. I even doing parts that I am not suppose to do. I'm not complainin, but isn't giving support better than complaining it?I want the support, but what happens is complains on that very chair. I know what is going around me. I know. I pretend like I do not know anything. But somehow it just gets up to my head and heart. I'm reli hurt and down.
Does anyone actually understands me??
Maybe I always had been a disappoinment all these while. . . I reli dunno what else but to say . . . . . . . . . . sorry?
I felt insecure. Yes believe it, even guys have insecure feelings.
O well, that's all for now tho. I really hav no mood to think about it. hav funs. . . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: