Thursday, September 25, 2008

What?! Heee, Wee Hours Update!!

OMG, this is not good, I'm losing my sleep every night. Why why why why why??
O well, since am blogging, I blog a little randomness lar. . lol . .
Sem break is next week!! One week, damn!! Can't see my friens for a week man. Not all of cos but most of it. Damn gonna miss them. Lolz. Altho jus one week. Lolz.
Today's K's Birthday wei. Sorry didn't celebrate with U well. Promise to 'pay' back bro. Alright.
Gonna get stress soon. Exam period coming. Cannot afford to slack di.
Life changes as people changes. Things around changes too as the environment changes. (It's kinda random tho this line, Lolz)
Tmr going futsal with Bryan and his gang. Hopefully can play lar. Dennis ciaoz to Aussie, Miss him man. Used to play futsal with him and Bryan's gang together. Sifu(Andrew), Let's play futsal alright!
Michie Mc, Let the moodiness goes away. Woot Woot. Rmb all the lame jokes. Lolz. SMILE! Hugz. Heeee. . . .
WC, another night, it makes it forth or fifth night in a row. . :[ Bluek, Winkz*
Sue, I was away jus now, finding for food. Sorry. Heee. Sleep well k. Srry. Hugs.
Joanna, Going off soon. Have dinner or a day out b4 you leave la. Alright. Gonna miss U. Hugz.
Tyew, Let's ROCK the futsal on Friday. woot.
Michie W, prob half asleep di, roar. When go Ramadhan Bazaar? October 1st Hari Raya di. . Lolz.
Alvin, Where U MIA di? Editor then forget me di lar? I mean US lar? Heeee.
Chee Hoe, Keegan, Shereen, Miao. . . . lolz
Zen, Train your shots lar. Lolz
Grace, Birthday coming. Happy Bday in Advance. Heeee.
Stacy, Share wit me ok? heeee.
Elaine T, Don't drive so fast k!? Becareful!! Heeee.
Ben Siew's bday coming soon too. Two days difference from me. Lolz. Celebrate together ok?
Miss Primary schoolmates, people like Alice and Pui Yee. Miss College mates(COPOT).
High school mates, Miss You all!! School mates, class mates, football mates, Karate mates, handball mates, volley ball mates, etc. Especially the Gay Clanz.
(Note: Gay Clan SJ consists of people like Keang Thai, Alex, Calvin, Ching Eu, Zhen Linn, Ben, Chen Hwa, Colin, Dik Yang, Jon, Chew, Eddy, and etc)(Girls included in GCSJ: Chee Ling, Mel, Kwan Yee, Rowe, and etc.)
(Classmates from Form 1 to Form 5 Classes especially Baktianz.)
(THE HIGH SCHOOL GAY CLAN SJ)
( 5 Bakti Class)
(College Mates)
(Uni Mates)
(The Fives)
Many more Uni Pict are not uploaded yet. I need time wei. Lolz. Including people like Andrew, Mich Mc, Ben Siew, K, SMILE members, Student Council Members and etc etc. . . .Lolz, coming SOON! ALRight? I only Upload once in a while and when I can't sleep, So you all please pray that I can't sleep. Lolz. NOT!!
Hahaha, I just realise my post DAMN random wei. Lolz. That's what happen if I can't SLEEP.
K lar, I thnk tat's all for now, Enjoy!! Winkz*
(The format is a little messy, I do not know why. Been trying whole night fixing it. Srry for the Inconvenience. Hope u all enjoy.)
'.'
-kimhan-

No comments: