Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hey ppl

Hey ppl, THANKS for WISHING me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! sorry I can't reli say thank you to each and everyone of U one by one. . so so sorry, but then, THANK YOU!!!! Here I'll say A VERY BIG thank you!!!

Thanks to ppl who sent me smses, who sent frienster msges, and facebook msges. Thank You so much!

Thanks to ppl who rmbered my birthday!!

Thanks to ppl who bought me presents, celebrated with me and even baked caked for me. Thanks to ppl who bought cake for me too. Thanks for being with me in my humble and bored day. Thanks for making my twen-teen birthday memorable! Thanks!Hugs and Kisses.

Here I like to wish all incoming birtday ppl a very happy birthday and may all wishes comes tru!!

*back to exam mood, study study study :[*

hugs

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: