Sunday, October 05, 2008

IziT sUpPoSe To bE LiKe tiS?

It's been nites since I ever sleep early. Everyday, for this whole week, I had been sleeping at 3 am, 4 am or even 5 am. Why? I love sleep so much, but just can't find the comfort to sleep. Lolz.

Lying down on the sofa, staring at the tv, not concentrating at all but still cannot get sleepy or tired.

Lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, with and without the lights on, I just struggles everytime I try to sleep. FLip myself to the right, then to the left, the right then left. . . it continues. . .but I just can't sleep. Why?

When I was struggling this whole week, I did MANY, MUCH, INFINITE, DEEP, SERIOUS, thinking. About what? About past, current and future.
I should be studying, or even doing assignment. But somehow, I do not have the 'momentum' to it. Instead, all these THOUGHTS jam my brain. Lolz.


I have many issues including friendship and studies. We can neglect friendship issues as I don't feel like writing it here. :) About studies, Like I said, I should be studying, Finals coming. And YET I'm not being serious in my studies. I tell myself everytime, I have to work hard, I have to work hard, but Laziness just climb over me. I had done my serious thinking. AND I will start serious revision and study from now. Lolz I hope.

Randomness: I do not know how I feel. Every moment I just wish I can see and talk. I miss dearly as its been a while. I hope for the best. I wish it will be the best too. :)
Aaaa, probably I shouldn't be saying it here, but, MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!! WOOT WOOT! lolz. Oh well, not 21 yet. But no longer teen. Unless we pronounce it as twen-teen years old. Hahaha, Lame-nya.

Before I end, randoms:

'Frenship r amazing ppl who accept unconditional luv n care. They recognize each others differences. They trust n believe in each other that they opened up their hearts 2share their dreams, tots and fears. They laugh 2gether in hapiness n share each others tears. Frens r blessings 2 be treasure 4eva.'

'Sometimes things arent d way u hoped they would b, tat's when u hav 2tell urself tat things will get better. It may not be easy, but take each step forward s a challenge. Learn from ur difficult times. Grow in courage n in strength. Keep blivin urself. Stay focus on all u wan ur life 2b. Challenges r part of lifes journey tat will only bring u closer 2wat u dream 2b.'

'Life is full of ppl who will make u laugh, cry, smile till ur face hurts, n so happy tat u think u'll burst. But those who leave their footprints on ur soul r the 1s tat keep ur life goin.'

There are many more I have read. But if I continue writing, there won't be any time for me to finish it. Lolz. There are some kept in my phone too. Lolz.

Oh well, things definately so different nowadays. How it changes so fast? I really do not know. But I really hope it change for the better, not worse. :\

That's all for now, Updates soon. Ciaoz.

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: