Saturday, October 11, 2008

Can't wait

Woot I can't wait till exam is over wei. lolz. Damn, I just can't wait. . .

To all Monashians, my best friends, My friends, My fans, my strangers, my future friends, my gfs, my bfs, my assignment friends, class mates, lecture mates and etc etc etc. . .
Study smart, Study well, Stay healthy. Lets fight the exam till it's over. Woot woot! Good luck in UR studies ppl!! Dun stress up, take a break when U need to!!!

My term of being a welfare officer will start soon. Need to get prepare before the new year. So many things need to sort out. Woot woot. . . .

Summer Course coming. Some people will be going to US to work. Work and travel programme thingy. . . I'm gonna miss them. . . .

Should I or Should I not? So hard to choose. . . . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: