Friday, October 10, 2008

WhAt m I sUppOsE tO dO?

What am I suppose to do?
I cannot take it anymore. I felt I'm falling each and everytime.
It seems like I cannot do anything tho. . . Hmm. . . Oh well. . .
Things are not what I expected. It's so messy.
Hahaha, let's hope for the best?
Mayb shall stop expecting/dreaming/thinking.
What can I do to mend things? hmmm . .
I really think theres' ntg I can do as it is falling apart.
This? These? That?
Further and further each time.
Life goes on . . .
It makes me feel so low, till my head gonna blow.
For a better and brighter day tmr. . . I hope . .
All I need now is just bring up myself.
Don't worry Be happy. . .
I will be strong, and depend on myself.
Things will be better I'll tell myself. lolz.
I will pull myself together and face the fact.
Oh well, above are kinda random lar. Heeee. . . . Exams are so dead near. . .

I'm scare. . . Lolz. . . My lazy bits keep pulling me back from the books. Damn. Lolz. . .

Oh well, I wish all people happy studying. :)

Anyway, I pray, wish, hope, dream, think and wants the best, the best, and the best!! :)
I MISS U!!
ciaoz

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: