Sunday, June 04, 2006

Saturday, 3rd on June

I woke up around 10 I guess!!lol...I did some house chores such as sweeping, mopping, ironing!!funny?go on laugh!!lol...My uncle came back from Singapore n he went straight back to my grandma's house!!Well, it's my GRANDMA's birthday!!lol...She stay in Klang. Me n my family join the 'OTHERS' to celebrate the GRAND event with her!!We had our dinner in Crystal Crown hotel in Klang...Food there, erm, cannot say sux, cannot say delicious!!It was ok!!lol... The funny thing is SO MANY ppl's birthday today!!hahaha..In that restaurant one followed by the other!!Birthday song can be heard!!lol....

Anyway, I just got back from dinner!!It was JUZ NICE for my STOMACH!!hehehe....Better not eat too much!!GROWING sideways!!hehehe... I can't talk much now, have to go n start packing my bags...tmr leaving early towards the NORTH!!hehehe...wish ALL THE BEST!!=)

Cya in a bit!!ciaoz!

-kimhan-

No comments: