Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hello

Hello all, It's been a LONG time since I do my blog!!Since I started my Friendster's BLOG, I decided to create a new blog myself too!!hehehe..as if u all dunno who m i, can check the 'About Me' ...hehe..Wat can I say somemore, it's a bit plain!!But hopefully it's meaningful...I will try to update is as frequently as possible..alrite?but I need help from u peeps out there, plz give me comment bout my blog n give me some tips!!=)hehehe...

HELPS are really appreaciated by me!!Thanks in advance ya!!

Now is holiday for me, my coll starting in Julai, not long from now!!hehehe..since I quit my job, my dad been grumbling n saying I'm too lazy!!Yeah quite true, but then i helped at home too....give me a break!!=)rite?
I'm leaving to Hometown, Alor Setar this Sunday, for some occasion. After that, Tuesday going off to HatYai for a short break!!hehehe...FOOD FOOD FOOD...yum yum yum...saliva dripping larr....slurrpsss**
Will be back probably by Friday I THINK!!=)

Anyways, MAIN event is here!!Not far from NOW!! 'WORLD CUP'...woohoo...tell me who's gonna win!!hahahah...I will put my bet on BRAZIL again!!hehehe...they could win again n make it SIX times World Champ!!hahaha....This year World Cup will be DAMN exciting, all the YOUNG guns is out to HUNT their prey!!Giving the opponent teams NITEMARE!!Lot's of talented players....hard to say though!!=)

OK lar, I'm stopping my 1st posting for now, hopefully not too long for u all to READ!!hehehe...any comments, juz post it up!!I will learn from there!!Hehehe....suggestion can be accepted too=)
ciaoz

-KimHan-

No comments: