Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hey Hey Hey

Hey Hey all the Chaps out there, sorry for the 'little' delay'!!hahaha...kinda lazy to update blog lar these days, too 'busy'!Before I continue, plz welcome my Picture Blog >> http://nah-mik.blogspot.com/ !!feel free to visit it!!Is kinda EMPTY now, juz started mar rite?lol. . .

k lar, as u all knw, World CUP fever is ON ON ON!!hahaha..OLE OLE BRAZIL wei... Put ur bet now!!hahaha...but advise, no betting too BIG!!!it HARMS!!!or maybe I should say HURTS!! but anyhow, Brazil gonna WIN WIN WIN!!!Who's on my side???eventhough media says that the Argies are the favourites, but somehow, u will see Brazil lift the Cup AGAIN!!rite rite rite??

My house is under 'construction' now!!painting it ALL WHITE!!hahaha...making some Grills n so lar..so is kinda busy lor, must JAGA those 'BABIES', or not they will become MALAS n start CHEATING!!so notti hor!!lol. . .

Actually, my life now is KINDA dull lar, BOREDOME, LONELINESS!! Everyday NOTHING to do!!haihz, but My worries will be OVER real soon!!Coll starting mar next month, juz have to BEAR the Dull life now!My frens all, 'ENJOY' studying now, not like me, CRAVE to go back study!!hahaha...I've been EATING n EATING n EATING!!getting fatter n fatter everyday!!hahaha..But I do still go back to gym once every two days!!getting myself SHAPE up!!fuyoo...hahah, k lar don't wanna too action with my ONE pack now!!

I think that's all lor, ntg much been happening though, but thank GOD there's Korean Drama to watch!!hahaha, now wathching All About Eve . . . in VCD=) Catch up with u all Laterz. . . ciaoz

-kimhan-

No comments: