Thursday, June 08, 2006

BACK

KimHan is BACK!!hahaha. . . hello ppl out there!!It's GOOD to be BACK!!lol . . . After 5 DAYS of putting on weight, I am FINALLY back home sweet home!! I went back to hometown on Sunday to attend wedding!It's a tiring trip lar!! Seriously! But food was MARVELLOUS!!hahah... regret eating so much!!Still can't stop burbing!!The wedding held in a Hokkien society Hall!!It's not THAT bad...but not THAT good too!!Well. . .

I continue my holiday to Thailand on Tuesday!! First I went to Hatyai! LOTS of ppl there!!hehehe..HOLIDAY marrr!!!That day itselfs I went to Songkhla around 3 pm!!Nice beaches there...hehehe..bought a little sourvinears, for some frens only lar!!Nothing special to buy!! After that, went SEAFOOD!!hahah....the fish is HUGEEEE!!!!!yum yum!!BBQ fish with salt!!Damn nice!!FRESH!!CRAP too!!!hahaha.....*slurps...* After that went to their Tesco!!It's is called LOTUS in their country!!hehehe...kinda BIG supermarket too!!hehehe..Later went back hotel!!!

Next day, went to their Market!!HOT HOT HOT!!!hahaha..Sweating none stop lar!!haihz....Why the weather so HOT!!hahaha...Then went to their carefour!!SUPER HUGE!!ahaha...not like ours!!so SMALL n less variaties... After that, u all should knw larr, start buying things, shopping...hahahah..But I prefer going to those roadside stalls...cheap n nice..hahahah..so many things!!!=)

Left for home today!!damn!!!TIRING trip larr..I mean sitting in the car for HOURS!!! Is so tiring n SUX!!hahah..But wat i did is juz SLEEP!!!hahahah...reach home about 7!!then Aunt called to go down Klang for farewell dinner for my Uncle (leaving for UK tmr)...so we RUSHED down!!argh..damn tired!!then came back home around 9...continue with DURIANS!!hahaha..Aunties Uncles all makan larr...u knw!!hahahah....BURB* Bersurai around 10.30, 11!!!

Now so TIRED!!hahaha..I felt FUN n TIRED n FULL!!hhahaha....my stomach is expanding larr from big to gigantic!!hahaha..damn!!PILLOW!!!!! This trip I found out that THAI girls are HOT!!but dunno whether they are female or male larr!!their school students too!!pretty n stylish!!hahaha..miss my secondary school though!!watever izzit malaysia still nice!!I prefer Malaysia!!hehehe..

ok larr, thats all for now!Hav to go to DREAMLAND now!!really tired!!hhehehe....I will post up some pictures next time alrite?=)ciaoz!!cya!!!LONG DAY!!!

-kimhan-

No comments: