Monday, April 28, 2008

Another week . . .

Hmmm, let me see where should I should start? Lol, well I want to say sorry for the messiness of my last post, I do not knw wat happen . .lol . .srry ya. . .

Monash Street Carnival on Saturday!!woohoo. . .went early in the morning to help out, but actually went there play!!lol . . since am Helping out, turn out i went there to play more that helping!!lol . . I was helping Alvin Darren and Chris in their 'booth' as the water 'park'. . .playing water guns, sponge, soap, pipe and WATER WATER WATER!!lol . . i got my whole body wet not even one hour after i reach Uni. . lol . . Played the wholeday till nite man!!Lol . . .
It didn't reli live up to my expectation for this event because I was expecting MORE people. . .but well done the event was eventually a success altho not so many ppl turn out!!=)
I went for Bull riding, woohoo . .rodeoo!!!lol . . 1 min and 12 seconds only!!=[. . .
Went to join Eating competition of CARL's JR!!Fastest time were won by a small guy, Fernando if not mistaken!!damn. RIGHT after he finished, me and Darren finished the same time, which makes me and him second third place respectively. . WOOHOO, the burger is SUPERSTAR!!which is damn huge!!lol . . No burger for sometime man!!lol . . other people like Prem, Tyew, K, Cheechan Chris and etc joined too!!lol..
Went for gladiator fight!!lol. . I WON!!!hahah ..take tat Chee Hoe, Chris and another fren!!lol . . At nite, went for the Haunted house!! Turn out i was laughing with chris ALL the way from the start to the end of the house!!damn funny. . lol . .every single turning, we check before going to the turnin. . lol . .SO FUNNY larr. . .hahahah...
Event end at 12, start clearing up around 11 plus.. went mamak shisha after that. . .er...head for mansion around 2 and thumble into my comfy bed.

Next morning, woke up, and see a RED LOBSTER in the mirror. . .lol . .I GOT TANNED!!!!! DAMN TANNED. . .next post i will show u the pictures man . .lol . . Neck, face, hand and leg!!lol . Went back karate sunday evening cos so long nvr go back!!lol . . well, ntg had change much. . need to get back on track!!Lol . . wanna get my black belt second dan soon!!

Class resume today!!lol . .omg larr, so tiring. . lol . . saw so many similiar lobsterS in UNI!!lol . .all from the carnival!!lol . . Darren won the Tanned competition as he is the MOST lobster. . lol . .Another guy wore sun glasses and turn out he is the opposite of panda now!!Lol . . dark out side, fair at the eye!!lol . . went home late today cos in uni training foos wit Adam, Chris, Michelle . . .lol . . damn frustrating!!

Mapcu Foosball competition coming up!! As a newbie and NOOB like me. . .of cos it's a BIG event!! I joined to gain exp. . .but then, i realise I'm getting worse playing!!lol . .damn worry larr. .must train hard!!
Well people come over to Asia Cafe this Saturday, 3rd May to watch the games!!lol . .SUPPORT MEE!!!hahaha. . .

Exam is around the corner. . . Havent reli start studying!! Wanna start doing assignment man!!must pass up soon!!OMG!!!scarhyyyy!!!! 3000 words???omg. . . lol . .
KIMHAN!!!!! PLEASE START!!!!! Hmm PRAY hard!!!

Well i think that's all for now, tmr got early BUSINESS LAW class man . .lol . .scary . . . .

nites people. . b4 end, thank Mel for ur comment!!=)

ciaoz ppl. . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: