Thursday, April 24, 2008

a sorry blog, Dark, moody, emo day . . .

Well, I can start off by saying one thing: I'm Sorry to Wai Chien. I'm Sorry to Sue.
U both should knw y i'm saying this. I knw I had been acting stupidly today, so I am asking for both of ur forgiveness. I tried calling both of u, but turn out both of u are not attended to the phone. So i hope u both read my blog and understand my sincerity.

Today morning when i woke up, i knew it's not my day, and it's raining outside the window. I felt so damn sleepy, cos watch a 0-0 match of Man U vs Barce early morning. Slept at 5. I woke up at 8 plus 9, feeling so not right in my mind. Went to Uni, raining so heavily. I rushed down the car. Reached Musa, realise my wallet dropped. but i think hard, it is in my car cause it's impossible to drop as i did not put into my pocket. I misunderstood Sue and WC as Sue raised her voice saying 'I dunno u lar kimhan, so irresponsible', 1st thing when i told her bout it. WC stared at me with her big round eyes, saying 'kimhan, go find ur wallet now'. Took the foosball away from the table jus like tat. . . I felt reli pissed actually at that point of time because i WAS emo, and they are jus angry towards me. . so i nvr reli did much thinking, and i jus got more emo. Tat's why here i hav to say sorry alrite?

Went library do some revision for my CB quiz. . . Did quite a few, then, Azrul and me plan to do the quiz. Well, Sue, its not tat i do not wan to tell u, but i panic at that moment, know why?because i do not know i could not redo the questions i passed. So, when we start the quiz, 1st ques i do not knw hw to day, then Azrul skipped it. After that i start panicking as i can't go back to question number 1. . . I do not knw the second question, the third questions. . . and so . . . luckily the person beside us helped us, as she finished doing the quiz. Thanks. I'm sorry i did not pick up ur phone. . .I'm sorry. . .

I went to eat with mich in cafe, i ate one hot dog, and i went to class after that. without any single mood at all. . . went Lecture, listen for two hrs, came out then went musa. After that i went to help sue do her quiz, sorry again for the long wait.

I wasn't emo after that, i wasn't emo at anyone of u!! I swear!. It is jus not my day today . . .reli .. . .
So that's y i post this down post, jus to say I'M SORRY WAI CHIEN AND SUE!!! I HOPE U BOTH CAN FORGIVE ME!! DEARY BEST FRENS> . . .

Other events happen will be such as playing foosball with 8 people. One person controlling each rods. . . it was funny and fun game. . . went bought newspaper in SS15, then ate few sticks of lok lok with miche. . .it's my dinner. . .
I haven been eating for the past two weeks di . . .not consistent eating. .i dunno why . .

maybe i had been stupid again . .thinking bout stuffs again . Well the good thing is, look at the bright side, there's always a sun tmr!! So i hope tmr is a better day!!

I'm going to stop here now, i dunno wat to say anymore. . .hmmm . ..maybe tmr i had better mood so i can blog better!!lol .

Ciaoz ppl. . .and I'm SORRY to ALL people again especially those i mentioned. Not mentioned, I take this opportunity to say sorry if i done anything not right to u all ok?! hugs.

'.'

-kimhan-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U have great frens...treasure em k??but i'm sure vrythin wud b fine..vry dog has its day therefore chill n smile coz life is 2short 2b upset n emo all d time...hehe...tc n have fun Kim Han...hope u'll have great days ahead:)

-mel-