Friday, May 02, 2008

Library . .

Am currently in Monash Library. Stoning and SHOULD be finding for info about my assignment, but turn out I saw pictures of SHOES that now I fancy in!!LOL. . . .



Nike Air Force 1 Supreme I/O edition basketball shoes
Orange Blaze / White



Nike dunk Low CL retro basketball shoes
White / White-Hoop Orange


Nike dunk Low NKE skateboard shoes
White / Walnut-Black-Indstrl BL



Nike dunk Low NKE skateboard shoes.
White/New Redwood-Anthracite



Nike Zoom Tre A.D. skateboard shoes.
Black / University Blue



Nike Zoom Tre A.D. skateboard shoes.
Color:
White / True Red



Nike Zoom Air Regime skateboard shoes.
Varsity Red / Black



Nike Court Force Low retro lifestyle shoes.
White / Black-MTT Silver-CL Gry

There are many other shoes. . .woot!!! Let me get more the next time!! =) LUV IT!!
'.'
-kimhan-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice collection!! I am a skateboarder and always believe on Nike skateboard shoes for a better control and ultimate traction on skateboard.