Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's been a while

Wow, I guess i hav 2 cme back, my blog is getting BORED. . . LOL. . .

Where do I start??

Monash Hostelite dinner!! Yeah, i helped Chris, Alvin, Mel and etc shopping for bbq stuffs. . .basically i volunteer to help out. . .cos i reli like to help council as I am looking forward to join the council in future... The dinner end around 11 I guess and we went for a drink in Asia.!! 4 bottles of Beer, foos and tapau ppl!!lol . . then fetch a half 'drunken' michie home. . not drunk . .but like. . .HIGH a little. . lol . . .i mean michie arr. . not me. . .lol. .i'm driving. . lol . . .Prem, philip, derren chris, melissa, alvin, his gf and so went there. . .=)around 2 plus head home. . . . .zzzz

ytd(sunday) was Earth day!! Went pyramid watch Forbidden Kingdom wit T U, Jason and Azrul. . .then took part in the FREEZE day . . for 4 minutes!!woohoo . . i successfully done it!! I hope people who hav the pictures can send it to me tho . . .lol . . my post quite normal. .. I was posing as a person typing sms while waiting for T u to tie his shoelace, then michelle, as a thief trying to pick pocket my wallet, while Azrul trying to pour his ribena on michelle to stop her from pick pocket me. . . heheh . . well There are a lot of people taking part!!woohoo . ..unbelievable. . . after the event, we went for a bite in Carl's JR!!wooohooo . .slurps. . . .yum yum . .super FATTTTTT!!!lol . . .went home after tat!! 10 plus i think . .

Futsal last friday . .ALvin, Shereen, Nicky and K joined us play. . . HN, TU, Sue, WC, HL, CC, WP, Azrul played futsal together. . lol . .did i left out ANYONE?? Forgive me if I do . . .heheh . . woohooo . .have so MUCH funn!!!looking forward for more. . .gonna call more ppl to join!!lol . . we play for fun and for sweat tho . .not competetive. . we are tryin to make it weekly event. . .heheh . .
The same day, me and T u went for futsal wit Dennis and his gang in Sunway . .oMG!!it's been so long since i played like tat. . .lol . .lose my breath man . . hahah. ..oh well i enjoyed it!!
DENNIS, Strawberry combination . .damn GENG!!lol . .tapau mann!!lol . . .

After futsal tat day, we went Williams MAKAN man . .hahah slurp. . damn nice. . . i suggested williams cos i wanna learn the way to go . .lol . .so yeah . . i enjoyed my delicious food. . .hahah. . .

Many things happen that day. Starting by WC scoring her first goal, which is an own goal!!lol . . Shereen, a new bie in futsal able to takle a big man, Azrul . . CHUN!! CC, nvr ending passing hard and hit to own teammates head!!lol . . Nickee, showing his fast and furious jus like T u showing his skills. . .lol . . Kimhan, me. . lol . .well . .play shout laugh . .everything man . .hahah. . .enjoying the game so much!!Lol . . At nite. ..lol . .michelle eaten two BIG, i mean HUGE plates of speghetti . .woohoo . .salutee!!!lol . . . went home around 10 . ..everyone was dead tired that day.. lol . . .

Sunday morning i went for Handball competition . .Its been so long since i played. .. lol . .competitive game. . National open. . .Unfortunately, my team, without training and much good coordination compared to strong teams, able to won forth place only. . .sad rite. .oh well we did tried out best. . i only score two . . .sad case. . lol . . .but well, at least i;m playing my sports!!heheh . .

My internet reli damn F up larr. .can't even update pictures in . .oh well ppl . . . i knw some of u will be saying, arr.. kimhan won't upload pictures wan . .haha. .i TRY ok??hehe the nesxt post. .at least there's someting for u all to read now!!hhehehe. . smile ppl!!

I think tat's all for now tho, anything comes into my mind, i will make sure to update it next time alrite!!hugs ppl. . .ciaoz. . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: