Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tired. . .

I'm so tired. .extremely tired. . . nowadays. . .jus bad mood. . . .hmmm . .

Went back home town for cheng beng, if not mistaken I said in my previous post!! cam back on sunday .. WTF!!JAM!!!. . damn it man . .left alor setar to nibong tebal was like normal . .then after that. . .around Ipoh Timur toll, sungai siput there. .damn jam . .for one hours each toll . . . . then jam rawang there another toll before sungai buloh . .haihs. . .rach home at 1 am . . . so damn tired. . somemore I was planning to do my hw. . .haihs. . .doze of right after I bath man . . .

Uni starts again . .feel very down . . cos of assignments, and thoughts in mind. . I hate this feeling. . . TIRED. . . .

Oh well, foosball improving I guess. . .lol . .

I miss my friends. . I reli do . . . especially those I USE TO BE CLOSE WIT A LOT!!! I'm feeling like losing them as a group . . . Hmmm, WC, SUE, I'm losing u all too . . do U know that??hmm . . .
HN GRACE . . .hmm . . dunno wat to say . . MIA all the while. . .

I miss drinking, I miss holiday trips, I miss hanging out together. . . . I miss Nadia(come bak!!), I miss Joanna(come back!!), Miss WC, SUE alot(am I still in the 'family'?), Miss HN and Grace(Hang out?Assignments?), Miss TU and MICH( Jus miss u all!!). . . same to u HL and CC hanging out. . .=) Agus too . . .Hendra where u???hmmm . . .

I should be sleepin now, I do not knw WHY am I still here. . .It's been days i haven't reli sleep well . .reli did not sleep well AT ALL. . . . =[. . .

o well . . .Emoing. . . . . . Update more soon . . .assignment time. . . . nitez babes and hunks. . Hugs.

-kimhan-

No comments: