Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's Been a WHILE. . .

It's been a while again since I Update my BLOG again! lol, MISS IT?lol . . .
Lets start by Friday lar, haihs, bad luck day!!after class, came home, then go for volleyball again, see see, my pants tore!!HAIHZ!!!wanted to go to high skool n play wan, but then pants tore. . .KESIAN!!play half way in college then have to go home!!!Now i must bring spare pants in my car edi!!haha . . .

Saturday n Sunday, NTG much happen lar, wanted to study for my quizzes, but then, haihs, hate lazyness!!reli!!THAT sickness SUX man!!alwiz make me so lazy to study!!Went karate somemore!!hahaha. . . .

Monday, hmm, ntg much happening also KUA!!hahaha. . .dunno why my life so normal n 'scheduled' . . .

Tuesday TWO QUIZZES!!!English and Economics!!English a little tough though!!dunno WAT did i WROTE!!!Then economics a little ok!!but I'm really afraid that I answer wrong!!eventhough i jus read through, I manage to answer most of the quest!!so HOPEFULLY it's a good turn out!!lol . . .I didn't go to Student council meeting!!!I went to play freebies INSTEAD!!It was fun, but among frens. . .playing with those seniors n other ppl???nah. . . they dun pass freebies to u!!they play among them self!!they have to THINK twice b4 they toss it to u!!HOW sad was THAT!!lol . . .

Wednesday, TODAY, was my short period day, which is all classes follow the friday time table!!Teachers have meeting i GUESS!!! Orientation day for LOTS of ppl!!MUFY ppl, Computer students n hospitality students!!hahaha. . .so MANY n CROWDED!!!damn. . . Then I got my MATHS ASSIGNMENT, DUE in class!!Me n my group members, names ABCs was able to finish it RIGHT in time!!fortunately rite?lol . . .GOOD TEAM WORK!!hahaha. . . .
TOday Futsal CANCEL!!haihs. . . spoile my sspirit to play!!haihs. . .

Thursday, tmr also short timetable day, need to meet teacher advisors. . .dunno for wat lar!!Then tmr also FUTSAL@!!!!. . .wohhhoo.. . .hahahah. . . tmr the show down of KIMHAN!!!hahaha. . .gonna score more goals!!!make my team qualify!!=)lol. . .

Neways, that's all for nw, ntg much already. . .k k. . .ciaoz. . .
Misses . . .

-kimhan-

No comments: