Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SPECS?

LOL wondering why my title is specs?get there soon . . .

Thursday Friday, NOTHING much happened but getting back some results n loads of assignments. . .
Maths need to do AIDS project!!!Policies of AIDS! then english need to do America's history!HAIHS. . .sad rite?lol. . .
my result's wasn't THAT bad though!!my integrim report turn out to be all excellent!!happy bout it!!hahaha. . . but my grade for econs is only B!!have to work REALLY hard!!!

Saturday, normal n slow day pass, it's my holidays, so i spent my time doing NOTHING!!hahaa. . .

SUNDAY, Went Sunway Pyramid wit fam, then go do glasses!!haihs, spent HOURS there, jus to choose the frame!!hahaha. . .yeah, I have short sighted!!dun laugh!!n YES!!!I'm wearing SPECS!!hahah . . . After that, went Chicken buffet!!cause of time, i need to rush back home to attend karate, so we ate one hour then went home!!should not do that though!!should enjoy my FOOD n skip karate!!REGRET reGRET!!hahaha. . . .FOOD's BETTER!!!hahaha . . .

Today???nothing happen too, but 'take caring' workers who came to service the Air-Cond. . .for hours!!ARGH!!!want to nap also cannot!!!
Now holiday, i've started my project!!JUST started only!!hahaa. . .slowly pick up the momentum!!!=)
HOLIDAYS, HOPEFULLY IT"S WORTHY!!
Neways, hope there will be good news from her!!hahaa. . .misses> . . .
ciaoz. . .

-kimhan-

No comments: