Thursday, August 10, 2006

Test test test. . .

OK, dunno why am I here updating my blog!!lol. . . i hav two DUE assignments tmr but I haven't touch any of them!!gonna die man!!!lol . . .

Let's start by saying Tuesday was my Maths test!!It was not easy, was not HARD too . . .but i did careless mistakes reli!!hmm. . . got back the paper today!! I got 35!!!argh!!!!damn low rite??35/40!!!Actually can GET 37 wan!!!!haihs. . . sad sad sad. . . .
Student council meeting again!!planned this week theme day n next week theme day!!this week is beach wear day!!!next week is whacky-hair day!! . . .also planned some sports event!!!

Wednesday Econ's test!!didn't study well though!!DID lot's of mistake, although haven't got back the paper, but I damn scare!!!haihs. . . scare scare. . . finally exam finish lar on that day!!a little relax!!

Today Thursday, so boring. . .ntg much been happening!!!now still not doing my hw!!so, u knw how lazy AM I ...!!hahaha. . .
K lar, that's all for now!!ciaoz!!

-kimhan-

No comments: