Saturday, October 03, 2009

Heyoo...

Hey people, it's been a while again. Lol.... Brief Updates!!

Monash Ball Over di. Woo, Congrats to the Miss and Mr Monash 2009.
The event was great, Simple yet entertaining. Food, so so lar. Environment, So so lar. Lucky draw, DAMN, I didn't get. Lolz. Well Kudos to the Organizing team. At least I enjoyed some how in the ball!
Everyone look great!! woohoo...

After Ball, went Poppy, Passion club in KL. IT WAS PACK!! woot! yeah drank kinda ok lar. Got high got a little drunk. Unable to drive back home after that. Didn't realise I actually scolded the driver who drove me home. Sorry bro! lol. Thanks anyway. hahaha.. come to realise of it, it is suppose to be BIKINI Nite, but I didn't spot any BIKINI girls at all. Damn.... hahah..maybe they wear inside lar.... LOL....Overall, Great nite!!

Happy MOON CAKE festival!! hahaha...Eat more Moon cake and get FAT!! hahaha...JOKING lar... Go play some tang lung !! Have some gathering with friends in WB happening place. Had so much food. Burb. Kudos to the organizer, AH YANG!! haha... looking forward for more. =)

Assignments assignments assignments!! Saying it just driving me crazy!!! OMG!!!

MPI ORAL TEST ON MONDAY!!! argh!!!! Haven study a sh*t man!!! damn!!!

October month!! Many friends getting older!! Happy Bday friends!! Best wishes!! hugs!

My Bday around the corner, still deciding....ooooo....
Presents presents presents!! hahaha... well, I have so much in my mind!! Dunno anyone will give or not!! haha.... wish and hope so lor.. LOL... Girlfriend ler?? hmm....who want to become?? hahah... jus joking.....LOLZ....

OMG!! EXAMS!!!! RELI need to study after my oral test man! Seriously.. this semester everything moves so fast!!! argh!!!!

A lot people getting emo, tensed and stress lately, must be the exam and end sem assignment period lar... Even me also getting tensed and emo..!! Just wish I can go some where, the beach, waterfall, jungle, field...anywhere to shout everything out!! argh!!! haihs...Oh well.....CHEERZ! Lets FiGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Ok lar, I think that's all for now lar, dun wanna continue... I can be damn random and continue the whole nite wan!! hahaha....

nitez people. Good luck in everything!! wootz

GOD BLESS!!
Amen!

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: