Thursday, September 17, 2009

Randomness of me today....

Woot, Random random!! Hahah, damn random wei!!!

Wanna read some lame jokes??? hahaha better not lar. If want come find me lar. I tell better lame jokes than writing. Lolz..

Anyways,

I think I learn something and I hope what I learned is really something that makes me stronger, better, smarter, wiser, and etc.
I finally understand things that I should understand long ago where I should have learned all these long ago.
I realise that there always so much to give rather than just what you expect in return.
No doubt that it is such experienced thought for me as I had successfully overcome those doubts, those stupid thoughts, those sensativity, those emo, those hyper, those etc etc.
~n~

Dun understand nvm, should U know that I'm a very RANDOM person! hahaha.......

anyway, that's all i wanna random post up today. See ya ppl soon!! wootz...

Too much sugar in my blood although i nvr have my dinner. Too hyper! hahaha...but gonna head to bed soon.

Facebook applications said that I am 78% lucky today. Let's make it 87% tmr and continue to 100% always. hahaha....

Facebook is just TOO addictive!!!

haha... damn Random lar I realise my post today!! hahaha... Don't you agree??

Life, always have bittergord, spices, sweets, lemonade.... hahahah... if you get wat I mean, if not, trying seeing each taste, n u know. Lol.

Ciaoz

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: