Saturday, October 17, 2009

Short & Simple....

Happy Birthday!! weee....I'm 21 years old di. Well, that was on 15th October of cos!!

Anyway I will like to say Happy birthday too to people whos birthday falls on the same day with me and to others who are past, coming, or present!. =) Wish you all the best yeah.

I celebrated My birthday with a quiet morning. Although my phone wasn't as busy with sms tones like before, I was glad to see those few names that I wasn't expecting. Also those names always appear in my phone and in my life. I'm so glad that they wished me. Of cos, Facebook is nvr quiet even before my bday till the end. Thanks people for wishing me.

Moving on, I was sitting in the office.... it's kinda quiet, didn't expect anyone to come and wish me or surprise me... already wished me in facebook and sms earlier mar. Lol.

I went for discussion with my group preparing for presentation. after that, when I reach back the room, I saw familiar faces, Ee Ling, Seah, Si Jie, etc.... It seems normal tho... Suddenly a MOB came heading towards my office...I know there's something wrong di...maybe a surprise perhaps....?? till some one show another friend, asking whether they got lighter to light up the cake...I Stunned and look... and i jus smile.... I expecting the cake and a song coming...and BOOM...there it is....=) Although not as surprise...but still surprise that everyone is there..singing song for me...after that, I have to sing song for my self eventually...hahahah...Some were not there...well, ur semangat still there...so yeah..Thanks people.....

But it doesnt end there....=[.... I have to walk with the cake to the cafeteria and shout it is my birthday today! After that have to continue into the library, still holding the cake...walk around the library... After that have to walk towards the entrance, telling people its my birthday, whoever I meet...be it stranger or not... LOL... addition to that, my face was wit chocolate linings... like cat... HAHAHAHA.... Well, I manage to did all... And i can say i AM PROUD OF IT!!

After that, tahu lar...MAKAN CAKE!!! haha... THANKS PEOPLe.... REally...

THANK YOU TO PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE, TAKING MY PICTURES, LAUGHING, RECORDING, GIVING SUGGESTIONS, AND ETC....

THANK YOU for being there for me on my birthday, making it one memorable birthday for me.. THANK YOU.... LOVE YOU GUYs......

Credits to: Sing Li for organizing it...
and the rest of my besty who were there: Yu Min, Seah, Ee Ling, Tze Hwui, Si Jie, Yung Lin, Janics, Woan Yee, Lois, Hui Chet, Yang, Ee Chien, Ivy, Alvin....
Those weren't there, yet I appreciate them with the gang: Ee Von, Kai Ing, Christina...

Did I left out anyone?? hehehe.....So UP??

Anyway, to the others who wished me... THANK YOU SO MUCH....I may not reply your sms and etc, but then, really, I APPRECIATE ALOT.... ESPECIALLY those who I really missed(overseas) and those who are still here and I care for... Thank you.

Not forgetting my sub committee members: Thank YOU so much for your card, and your cake...celebrating it wit me. Thank you. Will gonna miss you guys...

To ALL: THANK YOU. HUGS. KISSES... WISH ALL, BEST OF BEST IN EVERYTHING....HUAT ARRR!!!!!

Ciaoz people...update more soon...

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: