Monday, October 26, 2009

230th Posts

Hey people, this is my 230th posts!

Won't say much in this post, because really not in the mood tho....

You all know one thing, life is just getting tougher, & tougher, & tougher each time.
Have you ever wonder that can life gets any easier each time when you face difficulties.
Is that what life really means? A cycle full of ups & downs? Happy & sad? Love & hate? Fun & dull? etc...
Well, you all might find it so random. True enough, it is random! No doubt about it. I wish I can just scream my lungs out....

I'll never forget, I'll never forget, I'll never forget....I'll miss, I'll miss, I'll miss.... I'll love, I'll love, I'll love....
but, I'm just going to breakdown......

What should I do?

Just wish everything will be fine....
hmmmm, anyway,
People from Monash, WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCKS IN STUDIES & EXAMS. ALright?

Logging off.... =\

'.'

-kimhan-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]