Friday, July 18, 2008

Randomness. . .

Well, another random post. . .hehehe. . .

Hmm, not a story, but then is just what i have been thinking in my mind. . . Why do I deserve things happening like that? In here, i won't specifically say what had happen and what's happening, but then yeah, I sometimes get's very 'tu-lan' for certain occasion. . . . I just dun understand. . . Maybe different personality, character, situation, feeling. . . Or izit just not so important after all?? All of you must be wondering what the hell i'm talking about, but then i reli dunno how to say it here. . .it's a reli reli reli upset-ing feeling for me. . . Bare in mind, I reli never get extreme upset before, but if I do, better run far far, because is just like volcano erupt till non stop and can done damages. . . damn random i know. . lol . . . that's why it is a random post. . . . . .

Well another one is, I reli dun understand. . how does it work. Izit me or izit ME?? I felt reli hopeless at time as things just do not go well. I felt so useless as things makes me wonder. . . I kept thinking about absolute nothing but one. . . What is THAT all about? What should I do? What is the THOUGHT? How should I know and understand? how can I get better if I dunno? Izit am total un-important? I'm reli speechless at times. . . All I get is ntg ntg ntg. . . all i get is nooo noooo noooo. . . Avoiding? CHanging? WHY???? =[ Total downnnnn. . . . . . .

THat's all for now. . dunno what to say di . . =] he he. . . . randomness ends. . .

to be continue. . .

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: