Monday, July 28, 2008

Can Hardly Breath . . .

Well well . . hmmm a little emo post. . but let me update a bit lar ok??hehehe. . .

WC bday just past. I hope she enjoyed her bday as Sue did most of the planning by herself just to make a special day for WC. She got her multi-choices of cakes, her ever wanter skin food box, her cute little pen skin, her dream of watching high school musical and so. . . She wasn't aware her surronding but in the end, she was surprised because we organized a small surprised meeting in the room. . . she drop her tears finally due to the emotional surprise meeting/party . . heheh . . Well here, i just wanna wish u a VERY GREAT year ahead. . .since ur 20 now, no more a teen, u will forever be remembered by me!! =) by us lar in general . .heheh . .

I know u for the third year now if am not mistaken, and our days were ups and downs. . . U turn to me when there's probs, as i turn to u when i facing some too!! we understand each another well enough that to a certain extend ppl misunderstand us as a couple. . .but it's ok because u are one that i will not forget, one who had left footprints in my life. . . Friendship nvr end!!=) Hugs WC. . . =)

Well, that's for the update of WC's bday, carry on to the Dark Knight. . . Well the story at first was a little confusing, but towards the end, the actions and things acted inside that movie caught my attention. . .but eventually, there's ntg much of a story to me. . sorry to say to all the Dark Knight fans. . hehehe. . . . WEnt watch with tee yew, Wc, Sue and Michie. . .=) ate Pork Burger in Kim Gary, yum yum, then went Uni for meeting and classes. . . hehehe. . .

Hmm, well, it's another rather emo feeling i'm having. . I just dun understand. . or shall i say i CAN'T understand sometimes. . . Life is so full of ups and downs and so and so . . i know. .i HEARD i understand. . .but then how come it's jus so confusing? Lifes is just unpredictable. . . Love, Friends, Relationships, Studies, Work, Finance, etc. . . . . hmmm . .just full of question marks and curiousity . .

I know i shall face it with courage. . i know. . . But i just dun get it. . . u know? When there's possibilities, it always turn out not working. . . When there's no hope and light, something eventually happen . . Is jus tat if u wan thing to happen, it won't happen. . . If u wan things not to happen, it eventually happen . . In the end, everything turns out WRONG or disaster. . .haihs haihs haihs. . .

Well it's rather random post, so PLEASE dun ask me wat happen. . . I can tell U, all this random post comes in when i stone in the room . .sitting down doing ntg and start DREAMing and THINKing a lot of stuffs. . . past present future. . all fit into my randomness. . .tat's why u could see my randomness sometimes. . .

Love is just hard to predict, Relationship even harder to accomodate. . .haihs. . . . How i hope i could have a great wan . . .

Friendship is suppose to be rainbow. . all kind of different colours. . .but between these colours, there's always a barrier to differentiate the difference. . . hmm . . how come. . . Some ppl jus dun get their friendship smooth . . . . some just happen . . hmmm. . how i wish mine will last forever. . .

Studies had nvr been easy for me. I personally likes sports, outdoor, events. . . . I always wanted to be at my best, but blame who for not doing it properly? Myself of cos, who else can I say it to . . it's my own work and responsibility. . . so. . .

Well, now wat i learn is, cherish every moment of life, cherish everyone that is by ur side, live happily and with no regrets. . . .

hmmm, i guess tat's all for my post lar, gonna do my homework now. Yet do start yet, slept throughout the evening just now. . lol . .lazy rite? i know. . Ciaoz ppl . . hugs.

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: