Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hey ppl . . .

Well, I had forgotten where did I drop off di. Holiday is over. Today is my last day of holiday. Tmr Uni resume normal! I can't wait to go back tho altho i'm going to miss my holidays. . . .

Result came out the other day. It wasn't as what i thought. I did not get that GOOD results tho. I decided to change my major into International business and Marketing. I hope and THINK i will be able to do well cos i am in favour of these two majors!! =)

Went LCCT to fetch Grace and Stacy ytd. There were on the same flight. I reached there around 3.15 3.30. . . waited one hour plus only they come out. I stand also tired di lar. Somemroe haven eat lunch!!hehehe. . . but they finally came out and i fetch them home lor. . .good to see them back!!

Went Coco Banana on my 1st week of holiday. I went pissed drunk. That was my 1st time got drunk. Terribly drunk. Sorry ppl that i troubled u all, thanks for helping me tho!! I wasn't aware i was that drunk because i still can sense the environment of mine. Being able to talk and do things still, i tot i was highly tipsy. . .but turn out i KNS. . .lol . . Say things weridly, do weird stuffs and being a big hard to 'jaga' 'baby'. . . lol. . . I was drunk because that time everyone have their own group of ppl. . .chatting hugging with their frens and partners. . me?was lonely, so i kept drinking drink drink drink . .non stop. Tat's why i got drunk. . lol . .funny rite? My 'virginity' of drunk had be taken away. . . lol . .

Well, did ntg much tho in holiday. . .Went Redang wit few of my frens. Sue, tyew, WaiChien, Michie and Halim and CC. . . left monday nite reach tuesday morning, left Redang around noon reach KL around 9 . . . I will update more about that trip when i post the pictures up!! hehehe. . it was nice trip as i went from bright to dark once again!!hahah . . I'm tanned dark!!lol . . . But it was nice!! Looking forward for next trip!! =)]

I had been moody once again right after I came back from Redang. Maybe because of my results. I know some ppl got the same like mine or even worst. . . But i reli damn damn damn sad these days. . I can't accept the fact that i studied so much for that sub and i still dun get a better results. . . wat a failure am i . . .haihs. . .

Well yes, I had been thinking alot larr. .Thanks to my brain and my life lar. . SRRY ppl . . lol . . .

Well new sem, i'm gonna work hard from now on. I'm gonna work real hard. I'm going to. . .be successful!! i hope!!

That's all for now, update more in next!!=)

Ciaoz

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: