Sunday, September 16, 2007

WTF?!

Wat the hell . . .hmmm . . .

Today morning woke up, tried to do my business stat!! DUN EVEN KNOW a thing!!wat the hell lar. . .lucky thing I finish my micro. . . now am suppose to do my MArketing. . but then . .lol . . .

Noon, played futsal wit my buddies. . it's been a while since I kick a ball!!lol . . It's a try out for me playing the keeper, which I had not played for quite some time. . .I conceeded goals. . . .=[ Anyway, they asked me to start training with thm every Wednesday . . hopefully. . .lol . .

WTF, I HATE the barber that cut my hair!!!MY WORST HAIR CUT!!!!! omg. . . So hard I left my hair for so LONG and wavvy. . . and now, all u can see on my head is a CAP!!!F*** up man!!reli . . . haihs. . .damn freaking sad!!!!stupid BARBER!!!Not gonna go ur shop anymore!!

Tats' all, rushing for assignment!!

*Current Mood > MAD, ANGRY, PISSED, MOODY, worried bt assignment. . . *

-kimhan-

No comments: