Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Normal days, but Birthdays. . .

Hey people, let me see. . .

Monday was a day to not remember well, because it's so bored!!RELI!! . . .

Went to my 1st lecture late, business stat, cos I woke up late, then went to print my marketing assignment and lecture notes!!Then go makan, then go lectures again, till 5, then go home, then took a nap!!
I went to gym later tat nite, and it was great!!I work out not TOO much, cos I hav injuries on my legs but I did sweat quite a lot!!
Went home, rest!! Talk on the phone for hrs, laugh, lame, serious, . . apa pun ada lar . . .lol . . =)
Later, zZZz. . .


Tuesday, tutorial classes. . . .Not too bored, cos I hav to finish my quizzes. . . business stat quiz!! I only got 23.5 out of 30. . . so sad. . . Which means only 78.33 percent. . haihs. . .Was expecting 80 plus lar. . .haihs haihs. . .

After class, went to One U, Italianese, to celebrate Sue and Agus birthday!!lol . . BOught a BIG pigggy for Sue and bag for Agus. . .lol . . We ordered QUITE alot. . .but we shared lar. . .lol . .we talk, we laugh lor. . .err, Didn't eat the Bday cake cause everyone was full!!lol . .kelian . Sue brought home, and will bring another day!!lol . . . Some pictures below. . .
























1st: The English Premier League mini Title.

2nd: The Mini Bar in Italianese.

3rd: The 'Appertizer'.




T-U eating deliciously with Hendra posing!!












Hong Nien, Smilling.
Nadia, KimHalim, Chee Chan.







Too free, taking pepper and salt. . .




Pizza, forgotten wat pizza. . .
Chicken something, pasta!





Cabonara, Salmon Pizza. . .




Lagsana & Macoronni. . .







forgotten the name, but YUMMY!!








Chocolate cake n Marbel Cheese. .







Agus and Sue, Cutting the Cake . . .












Sue with her PIGGY!!









And THERE WE ARE!!







That's all for now FOlks. . . Nitez. . .

*Current Mood > Worried, Sad, Missing., Tired. . . .*

-kimhan-

No comments: