Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What happen?!

I msg U, ur reply was different. . .
I think and I think, I afraid that U say I think too much. . .
So, I called, but no one pick up, so I guess it's bed time. . . .
I want to msg good nite, bt some how there's a miss call. . .
I called back, and I asked. . .
U replied that U can say U r sleeping. . . .
I wonder, but I do not want to disturb, so therefore good nite it is. . .
U slam the phone, that's ok. . .
I msg dear, saying good nite to U. . .
Some how, there's a reply saying something strange . . .
I think and think again,
It might be Ur mood swing, or blurrness when sleeping. . . .
But if it's not that case, I cannot figure out why YET. . .
If it's my wrong, I'm sorry. . .
If it's late, I'm sorry. . .
But if there's something else,
Please tell me. . .
Do not get 'burned' too fast . . .
It's not GOod for Health!!

I'M WORRIED. . . . .
hugs, nitez. . .

-kimhan-

No comments: