Tuesday, September 04, 2007

3rd September

Well, today is a kinda normal day to me at first.
Wake up, go to uni and so . . but my car, engine 'met' problems, so I went to workshop right after my econs lecture, 2pm. I have no accts class because it was cancel due to the opening ceremony of MONASH UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA today. The vice Prime Minister, Najib, came to host the event. And now, IT IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!

Me and uni frens, went to red box at 3 pm, sang to 6pm!!lol . .sing all kind of song lar. . .so funny!!lol . .later I came home and slept and bath and ate little and online until now updating my blog and uploading pictures. . so lazy to study!!OMG!!!!!hahah. . . .

Well, simple day!!hahah . .tataz. . .

*Current mood > Not sleepy, but have to sleep for tmr class!!*

-kimhan-

No comments: