Friday, October 01, 2010

Hey hey~

Firstly,
Ah Liaw, God will always be with You~ May everything run smoothly. Sunshine and rainbows will be out soon for you~ God bless!

Mid-sem break almost over, and I'm not productive AT ALL!!! Grrr!!~ Haven been touching my books, my notes, my assignment, my presentation!! Arrr!! Help!!

Been cleaning house, my room, my table...Omg, I just realise I have so many useless junk!!hahaha.... Gonna have another cleaning, including my cupboard after my exams!! hahahah...

Its time to stock up some personal stuffs like jeans, shirts, boxers, socks and shoes!! hahaha....

Monday is my Visa interview!! hahaha I Pray that I will get through easily!! woot woot!!

hehehe...From now on, Im going to change a little bit of my style of writing in my blog. Im gonna include some pictures or photos if I can in every post. Also I will try to include what I learn in life (till date) inside...hehehe.... Hopefully It won't bore anyone down...wheee

*Sometimes I was thinking myself, is just so hard to understand and know a person no matter how hard you try or how much you did. At least that is what I personally think lar. No matter how long you know a person, you would not know what a person think and feel inside. If you agree with me. So what I think the best solution for this is to be humble, be open, and be ready. This is what I learned*


that's all for now....

Till then, Ciaoz..

'.'

-kimhan-


No comments: