Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

In twenty days time, it will be 20.10.2010.... Once in a lifetime!!

Anyway, today?? haihs...well not only today lar...its been days my mood has not been good.... Not emo...just NO MOOD....Disappointment!!! really sienzzzz....


Well, I had made up my mind and decided!! On what? Easy!!

To don't care about anything anymore and not wanting to know anything anymore.... I won't care! I don't care!!

For what I care if I trying to care but what happen is ignorance, no respect, no respond, no consideration?? Its really suffering do you all know that? It is really suffering.... SANFU ARR!!!!!

Well, Seriously, I won't care anymore....I take those past words as past!! I really don't trust anyone anymore... I really don't anymore!! I rather stay low, just follow the flow..... I do not wan to feel like this once again!! I'm TIRED!!!! I'm TIRED!!!

I also realised that no one can actually be permanent... once one person found a new 'toy', they will just throw away the old wan....And I can 100% sure about that!!! Especially when they don't realise themselves, it is so damn hurting!! Haihs....

What I learn, to forgive... And I always do...But I am really really tired!!! No matter how patient I am, How much I care, How much I hope....it nvr being felt....haihs...

My serious thinking really gives me a new sight on things and around....
I need to face it myself, on my own!! And I know I can DO IT!!!


Oh well, That's life isn't it? I just wish for the best la... haihs... Filled with ALL KIND of things.....

Hmm....Depending on my own!!!

'.'

-kimhan-

No comments: